cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:38:28 GMT
"Sylvain Wallez" <sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com> wrote:

> Preliminary to that, we should make a list of people that *explicitely*
> run for the chair.

That is for the PMC members to do...

> Up to now, only Steven did it. Matthew and Vadim haven't said their
> intention, and Matthew told us that Carsten was interested, but we got
> nothing from him, probably because he's currently offline.

I am not in the Cocoon PMC and therefore cannot propose any formal vote on
the chair... To re-state my position, as a friend of Stefano, I simply don't
want to drag this on for weeks, so, I'm just trying to summarize what was
said in the discussion.

I am only acting as an annoying reminder that this should be tackled by the
Cocoon PMC, nothing else! :-)

    Pier