cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 12:53:51 GMT
I'm not on the Cocoon PMC, but would like to move swiftly along with the
transition.

So, here is the current list of "candidates" to succeed to Stefano in his
role as a chair of the Cocoon PMC (in alphabetical order):

- Matthew Langham <mlangham@s-und-n.de>
    nominated by: Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net>

- Steven Noels <stevenn@outerthought.org>
    nominated by: self

- Sylvain Wallez
    nominated by: Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@dff.st>
    (Sylvain declined)

- Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@s-und-n.de>
    nominated by: Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org>

And personally I would like to add to this list:

- Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net>
    nominated by: Pier Fumagalli <pier@apache.org>

Regarding the voting process, I suggest to use the Apache SSH-based voting
process outlined by Dirk (secret ballot, as we're voting on people). We'll
need two volunteers to check the votes (PMC members, but not candidate to
the role) and count them at the end.

Regarding the voting timeline, I would suggest to open it up next Monday
April the 14th at 12:00 noon GMT, and to leave it running until the Monday
April the 21st at 12:00 noon GMT (7 days exactly).

The only "problem" with this timeline is that the last few days fall over
Easter, and I don't know if people here are going to be on vacation.

    Pier