cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:33:53 GMT
Le mercredi, 23 avr 2003, à 23:53 Europe/Zurich, Steven Noels a écrit :

> My interpretation would be that we vote, and seek ratification of our
> newly elected PMC chair with the board....

I know near to nothing about PMC rules and regulations but this sounds
reasonable, I'm +1 on doing it this way.

> ...Either case, if we are left with only one candidate, I doubt
> whether we need private ballots as Dirk & Pier suggested and might as
> well hold the vote over here or on the PMC list....

+1 on an open vote, preferably on the PMC list as a way of getting
everyone from the PMC subscribed there.

IMO voting should last long enough (48 hours?) to give all PMC members
a chance to vote.

-Bertrand