cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Stuyts" <jo...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: XMLForm: view/edit functions
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:28:24 GMT
Hi,

I have posted a similar use case to this list. Currently it is not
likely that this will be addressed, because the XMLForm framework needs
to be changed to conform better to the W3C XForm specification.

Read about it here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105094230804533&w=2

Johan Stuyts
johan(at)hippo(dot)nl / www.hippo.nl