cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] BugZilla Versions
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 07:42:14 GMT
Le Lundi, 7 avr 2003, à 08:15 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> ...As we now have two "Current CVSs", this is not enough for us.
> So, I guess we have two possibilities:
> a) create a second bugzilla module for 2.1

I don't like this, would prevent one from searching in all releases at
the same time, wouldn't it?

> b) create more versions

> For a quick workaround, I followed b) and changed "Current CVS" to
> "Current
> CVS 2.0" and added "Current CVS 2.1". Of course, this might be a
> little bit
> confusing.

Ok but there are several CVS repositories so it basically makes sense,
it's just the repeated use of "current" that is confusing IMHO.

Maybe use

  old 2.0 CVS
  current CVS (2.1)

as versions names, and move to