cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject how to vote for PMC chair? (was: Resigning from Cocoon PMC Chair)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 07:48:10 GMT
Le Mardi, 8 avr 2003, à 09:23 Europe/Zurich, Torsten Curdt a écrit :

> ...Geez! Carsten, Steven, Sylvain...
> ...that's not an easy vote :-/

you bet!

I think for some people being the PMC Chair is seen as a boring thing,
for others it can be valuable in terms of reputation/references so it
would be very hard for me to vote. In this particular case I'd be +1 on
all three.

So, if it is hard to choose I'd suggest:
-wait 24 hours for other candidates to come forward
-publish the list of candidates here for voting
-PMC members vote for each candidate (+1 +0 -0 -1 as usual), can give
+1 to several of them
-the choice between candidates having the same number of votes is made
randomly.

-Bertrand