cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Resigning from Cocoon PMC Chair
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 06:15:02 GMT
Le Mardi, 8 avr 2003, à 05:40 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a écrit :

> ....If Steven had not put up his hand, then he would have been
> proposed anyway.

Right - the good thing about timezones is that while you sleep, often
someone writes exactly what you would write ;-)

But we might want to wait a few hours before voting, to give everyone a
chance to learn about this (timezones again).

> ...Regarding the six month term, i presume that just means that
> it is re-assessed every six months but the same person could
> hold the position consecutively. It seems a waste to build up
> all that expertise, then change for no good reason.

Synchronicity here too - six months is a good term for re-assessment
but IMHO doesn't have to be a maximum.

-Bertrand