cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: [RT] the quest for the perfect template language
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 20:26:48 GMT
Geissel, Adrian <adrian.geissel@ecb.int> wrote:

> Just in case someone objects to the mixing of _stylesheet_
> technologies, here's a way to
> wrap a long element set into a table (row/col) structure.

<snip on another way to solve Stephano's problem/>

> XSLT is declaritive and recursive - and it helps to be wired
> that way :)

Too bad I hadn't seen this last night before creating my response to
Stephano. However, I think I might like my solution slightly better since it
doesn't need parameter passing or recursive templates, it just drives the
set selection top to bottom...