cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: XMLForm and concatenation in view: possible bug?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:32:36 GMT
Torsten,

If I understand, the problem is that the path /person_col[1]/yourexpression is NOT a valid
and correct path.

In other words, with this code:
<xf:itemset nodeset="persons_col">
  <xf:caption ref="concat(lastName, firstName)"/>

XMLForm creates the paths:
/person_col[1]/concat(lastName, firstName)
/person_col[2]/concat(lastName, firstName)

which are not correct.

It should maybe creates something like:
/person_col[1]/lastName + /person_col[1]/firstName
/person_col[2]/lastName + /person_col[2]/firstName

Am I right or totally out of the subject?

Regards
Sylvain (T)