cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject [PMC] [VOTE] Steven Noels as PMC chair
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:02:02 GMT
Just to clear some confusion as people have been voting already in [1]:

It looks like Steven is the only candidate remaining for being PMC
chair. To make things easy (and I think this reflects the discussions
in [1]), I suggest voting here:

Cocoon PMC members, do you accept Steven Noels as the new PMC chair?

Here's my +1
(with warm thanks, we don't have too many volunteers ;-)

 From [1] we already have the following votes:

   Vadim +1
   Andrew Savory +1 (not yet PMC member I think)
   Nicola +1
   Sylvain +1

Votes will be counted next Monday, to give all PMC members a chance to
express their opinion.

-Bertrand