cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject A little error on Samples/Status Page
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 05:32:08 GMT
Hi:

There is a little error in showing the status page of Cocoon....

PROBLEM:
When we press any of the [show] links at the end of the page. We always
only can see the first detail.

HOW TO REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM:
1- Go to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/status.html

At the end of the page we see something similar to:

Store-Janitor

org.apache.excalibur.store.impl.MRUMemoryStore (hash = 0x18ed77a)

    * cached: [show]
    * size: 8 items in cache (0 are empty)

org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultStore (hash = 0x1ac1e22)

    * cached: [show]
    * size: 35 items in cache (0 are empty)

2-Press any of the [show] links. We always only can see the detail related
to the first (org.apache.excalibur.store.impl.MRUMemoryStore). We never
can see the detail of the second cache called
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultStore

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo