cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] allow redirects in handle-errors
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:47:38 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Considering the hot discussion around redirects in handle-errors, I call
> for a vote on this feature.
>
> Do you want to allow redirects in handle-errors ?
>
> Here's my +1.

As long as you take away any dynamic aspects of the handle-errors.

I.e. either redirect to another machine (no localhost or internal
redirects), or provide a simple pipeline (i.e. only file generator,
XSLTTransformer, and HTML serializer).

It is critical that the handle-errors be as simple as possible with
the least amount of the possibility for abuse.  Think Exception
handlers here.

-----Chris Rock