cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 blocks.properties
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:49:03 GMT
On 29/04/2003 12:26 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>
>>Strange, I thought Bruno fixed this:
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=105117746529604&w=2
>>
>>What version of Xerces/Xalan are you building against?
>>

> I guess, the version supplied with Cocoon - but perhaps the endorsed of
> the JDK 1.4 is used first?

if that is the case - I wonder what all these -Dlib.endorsed=blabla are
about - we SHOULD be able to bypass the versions supplied with the JDK
(even those in jre/lib/endorsed maybe?), otherwise it makes no sense to
keep up with recent Xalan/Xerces releases IMHO.

>>Anyway, Bruno is OOTB ATM, so don't sweat it. Hopefully, we'll release
>>another Milestone soonish, and if Woody doesn't make it into this one,
>>next one will be good enough, too.
>>

> Yes, I commented it out for M1.

No worries. It's a good heads-up. ;-)

</Steven>