cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 blocks.properties
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:52:23 GMT
On 29/04/2003 10:46 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
>>

>>>Because you did not make a build between build clean and starting the
>>>servlet engine :)
>>
>>sorry, I did 'build clean', 'build', 'build webapp', 'cocoon servlet' -
>>so IIUC that should be it, or not?
>>

> I assumed you did that, I was only joking ;)
>
> Ok, here is my error report:
>
> D:\dev\workspace\cocoon-2.1\src\blocks\woody\java\org\apache\cocoon\woody\ut
> il\D
> omHelper.java:196: cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : method startDocument
> (org.apache.xerces.xni.XMLLocator,java.lang.Strin
> g,org.apache.xerces.xni.NamespaceContext,org.apache.xerces.xni.Augmentations
> )
> location: class org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser
>             super.startDocument(xmlLocator, s, namespaceContext,
> augmentations);
>
> I'm building with JDK 1.4.

Strange, I thought Bruno fixed this:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=105117746529604&w=2

What version of Xerces/Xalan are you building against?

Anyway, Bruno is OOTB ATM, so don't sweat it. Hopefully, we'll release
another Milestone soonish, and if Woody doesn't make it into this one,
next one will be good enough, too.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org