cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Code Freeze for 2.1M1
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:09:25 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Hi,
>
>as I will do the release tomorrow morning, I suggest that
>we have a sort of code freeze which means please don't
>check-in something that might break the currently nicely
>running version.

Too late for the vote (things went so fast), but here's anyway my +1. I
also like "milestone", as it implies a relative "running stability",
meaning it can reasonably be used, and doesn't imply APIs carved in stone.

>After the release you can do whatever you want...;)

Yeah ! We can break it all and restart the whole thing from scratch !
... Just joking ;-))

Sylvain