cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:19:51 GMT
On 24/04/2003 14:20 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> If we all agree, formality is not that necessary. Votes *and*
> discussions should *always* happen on the dev list, not on the PMC list.

Yep.

> Remember guys, the PMC takes decisions in a project.

Couldn't agree more with you on this.

The PMC list is there, and can be used if matters of confidentiality
need to be discussed, and I think it is only reasonable to expect PMC
members to be subscribed to this list since the PMC (as a whole) is the
primary interface between the Cocoon project/community and the ASF org,
with the PMC chair acting as the talking puppet for administrativia.

Other than that, no black magic and just business as usual.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org