cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:48:07 GMT
On 24/04/2003 8:33 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> +1 on an open vote, preferably on the PMC list as a way of getting
> everyone from the PMC subscribed there.

Good point. I had to moderate the subscription requests, and I'm quite
sure not all of the PMC members are on that list (pmc@cocoon.apache.org)

I'm no list owner however, so I can't check on the current subscriber's
database.

I'll rethread and ask explicitely that current PMC members are kindly
invited to subscribe themselves.

> IMO voting should last long enough (48 hours?) to give all PMC members a
> chance to vote.

Sure. Votes can last until Monday IMHO.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org