cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Hibernat2 block
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:28:44 GMT
On 19/04/2003 12:22 Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Thoughts ? Steven ?

(slowly waking up after an easter egg hangover ...)

I'm on call - just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.

 From the amount of email on the various cocoondev.org lists, it looks
like both Fins (the old JFChartTransformer) & xReporter are alive and
well, even outside the ASF infrastructure.

If a Hibernate block can't be properly done inside Cocoon CVS due to
legal reasons, cocoondev.org seems like a decent alternative to me (and
will be given a proper machine name 'strider' upon popular demand - so
you'll be able to refer to strider as a shorthand syntax).

While I'm not quite ready to hot-mirror all Cocoon committer accounts on
strider, quite a few of the active committers already have access in one
form or another - and I'll be glad to set up additional accounts if the
need arises.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org