cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: [Bug] default reader depends on JTidy!!!
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:05:40 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I'm perfectly aware this is a bug in Excalibur XMLutils, but since it's
> mainly our code and cocoon developers maintain it, I thought about
> bringing it up here.
> comments? (Sylvain, Carsten, anyone?)

Bringing up a good point.  If XMLUtils is largely only a Cocoon
component, it probably should be maintained here.  You guys could to
a much better job of it than the Avalon team.  It hasn't garnered
more developer support other than Cocooners.

What are your thoughts?

-----Chris Rock

View raw message