cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: benchmarking Cocoon?
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:54:09 GMT

Stephan Michels wrote, On 19/04/2003 19.53:
> Hmm, but yes except, if the components changes the objectmodel
> during producing the events, and another depends on it.

Exactly

> This is the only
> case, in which the test doesn't work. But in the case, the
> concept is flawed.

Who was it, IIRC Christian Haul, that has done a component that uses
such a scheme... I don't know if it's recommended or not, but in any
case I'm just pointing out that buffering between steps is not
theoretically equivalent, and in some cases it doens't work.

Overmore memory consumption changes drammatically, and is not correctly
profiled.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -