cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Hibernat2 block
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:59:33 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>

>>I wonder if, instead of having a myriad of very small projects, we could have a single
"CocoLess" (or another name) project on cocoondev.org hosting all these small blocks. This
would give them a greater visibility and consequently a bigger community.

>"Greater visibility and consequently a bigger community" than what?
>cocoon.apache.org?

No, certainly not ! I was referring to the projects that are currently
hosted at cocoondev.org. Gathering them under a single umbrella as an
"extension" to cocoon.apache.org rather than a scattered galaxy of small
code bases will make them more visible.

Sylvain