cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Hibernat2 block
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:59:33 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

>>I wonder if, instead of having a myriad of very small projects, we could have a single
"CocoLess" (or another name) project on hosting all these small blocks. This
would give them a greater visibility and consequently a bigger community.
>"Greater visibility and consequently a bigger community" than what?

No, certainly not ! I was referring to the projects that are currently
hosted at Gathering them under a single umbrella as an
"extension" to rather than a scattered galaxy of small
code bases will make them more visible.