cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: GroupingTransformer
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:29:16 GMT
Yes, I can see how FilterTransformer could be modified to return the
entire dataset like the GroupingTransformer. I've seen other examples of
similar components, so it seems like there may be room for two separate,
but similar transformers that each do their respective jobs well.

I just looked at the code for the FilterTransformer and it seems a
little easier to follow than mine. I think it would be easy to modify to
output all pages. I don't really have the time to do that now, but maybe
someone does.

David