cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: GroupingTransformer
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:36:44 GMT
David Kavanagh wrote:

> I've been on the cocoon-user list for a while, but had this
> transformer I wanted to submit.
>
> I'm not sure if anyone has written something like the before, but here
> goes...
>
> This tranformer will group sets of elements in an XML stream.

Your transformer reminds me of FilterTransformer and Paginator
transformer. They also divide incoming stream into blocks/pages, but
output only one block/page at a time. I think FilterTransformer can be
extended to include capabilities of your GroupingTransformer
transformer, this way we will have just one transformer instead of two
somewhat similar transformers.

Vadim