cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: FYI Die Zeit XML Publishing with Apache httpd
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:14:38 GMT
I have also contacted "Die Zeit" about this and told them about OSCOM 3,
where we will do a tutorial on Lenya (which is based on Cocoon-2.1):

http://www.oscom.org/Conferences/Cambridge/Program/
http://www.oscom.org/Conferences/Cambridge/Program/workshoprfp

I have not received a response yet, but maybe someone from "Die Zeit"
will attend and ...

Thanks

Michael