cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib jars.xml
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:28:34 GMT
John Morrison wrote:
> I don't *believe* we can have these in the repository...  I don't
> *think* we have distribution rights...

I believe it does contain names of jars that are not present and are
not distributed with cocoon. And build refused to build with them present
if not listed in jars.xml OTOH it may have been a problem with insufficient
mocks. I did not and do not intent to add those jars to our CVS. But it is
a nice place to list "supported" jars.

Feel free to revert the change if that is preferred.

	Chris
(who is going to bed now |-. )

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l