cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irving Salisbury <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: SQL Transformer
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:15:03 GMT
It is not proprietary code.  It is a little "ugly", but I am happy to
share it.  We are using it on a reasonably large system, and it seems to
be working well.  I'll just send it to you so I don't spam this whole
list. (Unless others want it)  I should be able to bundle it up and send
it in about 2 hours.

Irv