cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject New account requests & cvs module creation
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:48:40 GMT
Lenya (http://www.wyona.org/) has been voted as an incubating Cocoon
sub-project, and we should start setting up the necessary infrastructure
for this project. IIUC, nicolaken@apache.org has been shepherding people
in signing off forms et al., so we can proceed with the technical
matters now:

1) email lists have been taken care off already by Pier, thank you for
that (lenya-dev/-user@cocoon.apache.org)

    1) /bis/ - Pier, would you mind creating a CVS commit list too?
               lenya-cvs@cocoon.apache.org

2) email list archiving using eyebrowse should be activated some time in
the future - dunnow if mbox archives are kept automatically?

3) CVS module to be created

    cocoon-lenya

4) new committers:

  Full name:                Andreas Hartmann
  Preferred userid:         andreas
  Forwarding email address: andreas.hartmann@wyona.com

  Full name:                Alex McLintock
  Preferred userid:         alexmcl
  Forwarding email address: alex@owal.co.uk

  Full name:                Christian Egli
  Preferred userid:         egli
  Forwarding email address: christian.egli@wyona.com

  Full name:                Gregor J. Rothfuss
  Preferred userid:         gregor
  Forwarding email address: gregor.rothfuss@wyona.com

  Full name:                Michael Wechner
  Preferred userid:         michi
  Forwarding email address: michael.wechner@wyona.com

  Full name:                Edith Chevrier
  Preferred userid:         edith
  Forwarding email address: edith.chevrier@wyona.com

  Full name:                Felix Maeder
  Preferred userid:         felix
  Forwarding email address: felix.maeder@wyona.com

  Full name:                Marc Liyanage
  Preferred userid:         liyanage
  Forwarding email address: liyanage@access.ch

  Full name:                Mehmet Birgi
  Preferred userid:         memo
  Forwarding email address: memo@birgi.ch

  Full name:                Thorsten Scherler
  Preferred userid:         thorsten
  Forwarding email address: thorsten.scherler@weidmueller.de

  Requested karma for all:  cocoon-lenya

They will need karma for their website, too, but this will emerge
eventually.

I know this is a sh*tload of thankless admin work, so a BIG THANK YOU on
beforehand.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org