cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Lenya starting - first decisions
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:58:55 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>on 4/15/03 2:42 PM Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>

>>Lenya committers have been sending their papers, and are basically ready
>>to start migrating code and site from the original project.
>>
>>Thus, as a PMC, we have to decide where to put it, and how to manage it.
>>
>>OTOMH:
>>
>>  - CVS: cocoon-lenya
>>

>+1
>

>>  - CVS access: totally separate from Cocoon proper?
>>

>+1
>

>>  - PMC: would they be part of it all, some, none?
>>

>I'm with giacomo: all committers that want can join the PMC, this
>includes all subprojects.

I would be interested to join the PMC and work on the long-term
direction of Lenya.
Is there any other description of a PMC than
http://www.apache.org/foundation/roles.html#pmc ?

I think the Lenya committer email addresses have not been created yet (I
will send a request to the incubator list).
Shall I wait with subscribing to the PMC list until I will receive my
apache address (according to Giacomo's email)?

Thanks

Michael