cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Lenya starting - first decisions
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:42:36 GMT

Lenya committers have been sending their papers, and are basically ready
to start migrating code and site from the original project.

Thus, as a PMC, we have to decide where to put it, and how to manage it.

  - CVS: cocoon-lenya
  - CVS access: totally separate from Cocoon proper?
  - PMC: would they be part of it all, some, none?
  - mailing list:
  - website:**

I would also ask, while I'm at it, to terminate cocoon-apps CVS module,
that has never been used.

Suggestions, comments, thoughts?

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -