cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Lenya starting - first decisions
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:42:36 GMT

Lenya committers have been sending their papers, and are basically ready
to start migrating code and site from the original project.

Thus, as a PMC, we have to decide where to put it, and how to manage it.

OTOMH:

  - CVS: cocoon-lenya
  - CVS access: totally separate from Cocoon proper?
  - PMC: would they be part of it all, some, none?