cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:10:07 GMT
On 14/04/2003 8:35 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is the current status?
>
> Carsten

We need to come up with a definitive list of candidates, and I propose
to proceed with voting on the 21st (-> 28th).

As I understand it now, some of the nominated people would be dropping
their candidature, and this should be made explicit on the list.

So far, I have seen (self-)nominations of:

  - Carsten
  - Sylvain
  - Vadim
  - Matthew
  - myself

Vadim hasn't confirmed yet, and both you (off-list) and Sylvain
(on-list) have indicated not to be willing to take up the chair role ATM.

So in order to proceed, Vadim and Matthew (CC-ed) should come up with a
statement, and Pier (would-you-pretty-please?) should start setting up
the infrastructure for the vote.

We also need some volunteers for the vote tallying.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org