cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [humor] found the syntax for XTTL
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:50:04 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf/

The more and more well-know brainfuck ;-)
(somebody already mentioned it when we were talking about "whitespace")

We should also study Befuge [1], a program where the PC can go up and
down in the program listing, but also left and right. 2D program listings !

Ah, and don't miss [2] (beware the author says it "can hurt your mental
health") where a single source file gives the same result in C, Perl,
Befunge and BrainFuck !

Mmmh... what about versions of XSP for these languages ??

Sylvain

[1] http://www.catseye.mb.ca/projects/befunge93-2003.0325/doc/befunge93.html
[2] http://www.if.insa-lyon.fr/eleves/jquelin/quadri.html