cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Files missing in the CVS ?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:56:02 GMT
Olivier Billard wrote:

>Hi all !

Hi Olivier ;-)

>I'm trying to get Lenya work, but it requieres the
>org.apache.cocoon.components.request, that is in the old xml.cocoon2
>repository, but not in the new one : cocoon-2.1 (or did I reverse ?).

There was some heavy refactoring in this area recently (see [1]), which
may have led to some backwards incompatible changes. Please tell us what
the problem is, maybe some additional classes in the "deprecated" block
are needed.

>Are these classes _more than deprecated_ or is this an other poor victim of
>the deadly new-build-system-switch ? ;)

The new build system now works quite well !

Sylvain

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104946515805696&w=2