cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: list moderators
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:15:37 GMT
On 9/04/2003 23:06 Robert Koberg wrote:

> Why is a change needed? What has Giacomo been doing wrong?
>
> There seems to be an interesting power grab going on...
>
> Just my observations... no feeling one way or another...

It is sad it is perceived as such, though. Having moderated forrest-dev
for some time, I know hitting delete on 95% of the occasion, and letting
pass 5% requires some amount of energy.

Given the fact that Giacomo has been doing it for many years (!)
already, I figured it would only be nice of us to suggest we are willing
to take our share of the administrative drudgery and releive him, since
we were on the subject of discussing change of mail moderators for one
Cocoon list anyhow.

... Oh well, Nicola's mail has crossed my path - so now the 'scheme'
behind everything has become apparent. :-D

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org