cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 18:48:18 GMT
On 9/04/2003 19:56 Andrew Savory wrote:

> Is it enough to notify the current Chair or PMC that I'd like to
> participate?

The (current) PMC chair has the authority to change composition of the
PMC at will, without consultation of the board.

That being said, the Chair will most likely check whether the existing
PMC members are OK with your addition. We had already the general
consensus that all committers can be PMC member if they want, the mass
nomination some time ago was simply a bootstrap.

In case there would be a formal vote on your addition, here's my +1
already. :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org