cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Resigning from Cocoon PMC Chair
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 21:30:09 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>I hereby resign from my ASF officer position of Apache Cocoon PMC Chair.
>
>I ask the ASF board to ratify this in their next meeting.

I'm sad about this, since you're the best person to hold that role,
because of your long history with both Cocoon and the ASF.

Now, considering what Nicola (which both knows you and has been a PMC
chairman) said, I guess, and sincerely hope, that you're just resigning
from the PMC chair, but not from Cocoon itself.

<snip/>

>Thanks for everything.

Thank *you* for everything. I often consider cocoon-dev as a kind or
remote home with many friends, some of which I had the chance to meet
for real. In a way, Cocoon changed my life, not only professionally, but
also personally. And this is because of you. So thanks for this.

Sylvain