cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject moving the Wiki to nagoya
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:06:45 GMT
Pier (and Stefano of course),

in preparation of our F2F meeting I'm looking forward to (gee, that
sounds way too official ;-) I would like to start thinking about the
migration of the Cocoon Wiki to some proper ASF Java-hosting resource,
aka 'nagoya' :-)

You were talking about a systems upgrade - which should presumably be
done prior to moving cocoon.apache.org over there, hosted by a
full-blown Cocoon instance, and I assume also the JSPWiki installation
should perhaps be postponed until then. Do you have any guestimate
w.r.t. this upgrade?

JSPWiki has gone stable with 2.0.36 on 22/Feb so that's already taken
care off. I've bugged the authors already about dropping the existing
license in favor of some Apache-style license, alas only to effect of
http://www.ecyrd.com/ButtUgly/Wiki.jsp?page=Main_blogentry_010303_1 -
and LGPL still doesn't quite cut it IMHO.

Still, I assume the time is there to migrate the Cocoon Wiki to ASF
resources, personal vents aside. I am very much willing, with your
Solaris expertise alongside, to help you with the JSPWiki install &
continued maintenance.

It seems Stefano has been composing a mail alongside mine. Oh well. What
a great way to finish the day. :-((

Slightly confused by today,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org