cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] the quest for the perfect template language
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 21:18:31 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:
> Hi,

My point is: if you need it, great, use it. But if you don't, why should
you impose your syntax upon us?

What I would like is simply a non-xml syntax for XSLT. RDF is going to
have it (another interesting concept totally ruined by the
un-friendlyness of their syntax). RelaxNG is going to have it (thank
&deity; it's better than DTD's syntax!).

Why shouldn't XSLT?

Stefano.