cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Gump on cocoondev.org
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 22:20:38 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>

>> Ah, Sam, Steven, how do I access that cocoon-special gump stuff on
>> cocoondev.org? that would likely reduce the try/fail cycle of 24 hours
>> that is driving me nuts!
>

> Please try the instructions I left at the following URL and let me know
> how it goes:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104782633424953&w=2

Ok, I'm running into troubles but I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing.

here is what I did

1) log into cocoondev.org
2) add gump and java to the path (I'm using /usr/j2sdk1.3.1, should I
use 1.4.1?
3) 'build gump clean' -> success
4) 'build gump verify' -> success
5) 'build gump scripts' -> success

if I do

'build cocoon *'

[as instructed] the cvs modules are not updated and the build fails.

So, what I would like to do is:

  - update all CVS
  - rebuild everything

If I try to to into /usr/serverlocal/gump and execute ./update.sh
nothing happens. if I do ./build.sh I get a buch of 'permission denied'
because I'm not into the cocoondev group.

Am i doing something wrong or I simply don't have enough karma?

Please help.

Stefano.