cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject multipart/form does not work if uploads are disabled (was: Sendmail still does not work for me)
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:29:33 GMT
On 25.Apr.2003 -- 04:27 PM, Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Also I had a look with Ethereal; looks to me as of the parameters are in:

Yep. Unfortunatly, access.log appears to have stopped to include all
request parameters it got :-(

It appears that forms that use multipart/form encoding are not parsed
when uploads are disabled. Thus, no request parameters are present.

This might be related to changes of the request parser and disabling
uploads per default. Enabling uploads in web.xml "fixes" this.

Not sure if this is a bug -- multipart/form is probably only used with
uploads.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l