cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] rethinking distribution strategy
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:36:24 GMT
On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 10:13:06PM +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I propose the following:
>
>  1) release Cocoon 2.1 beta *RIGHT NOW*.

How about "beta 1", to establish the notion that there could be quite a
few of these things before 2.1 final?

+1 to the general idea.  I'm sure many projects, like Forrest and Lenya,
have internally standardized on a certain snapshot that meet their
criteria for stability.  This formalizes that practice.

When you say "code solid, API somewhat shaky", does the sitemap syntax
fall under API?  I think it might be a good idea.

--Jeff