cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bowler" <paulbow...@www.aventix.co.uk>
Subject Re: FW: xslt transformer removing namespace attributes
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:16:38 GMT
Matthew,

I think I have found the problem and have posted it back to the group to help others who may
have the same problem in
the future.

The xslt file has the output method set to 'html'. Changing this to 'xml' allows the namespace
to be passed down
correctly.

Regards,

Paul.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:51:37 +0200, Matthew Langham wrote