cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <c.ziege...@web.de>
Subject RE:[PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:55:22 GMT
Hi,

as some of you already noticed, I'm currently offline :(
I can only read the list from time to time via the archives and I can currently only write
emails using a web based solution, so I cannot really take part in the current discussions
:( :(

But Matthew was so kind to tell you that I'm interested in the chair. So here is my confirmation
:)

I really think we should open the pmc mailing list as soon as possible so we can discuss any
problems etc. "in private" *if* they occur (again, I don't expect this, but who knows what
happens?).

Stefano, I think it's really a great pitty that you declined from chair, but I understand
your decision.

And I also agree that we should define a period of time for being a chair. After this time,
either the chair can be reelected (if he wants to) or we make a simple new nomation/vote phase.
For this first time, I would suggest a period of three or four month.

Have a nice week (without me writing dumb emails...)

Carsten
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101