cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@vip.net.pl>
Subject Contributing to cocoon
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:26:33 GMT
Hello,

Could anyone provide me with a description how to prepare a development
environment that would support contributing to cocoon. I tried to look into
nested action sets but really have no idea how I could develop anything. Some
months ago there was a special build target called "webapp-local" that did not
pack anything to jars so changes could be applied quite easily. Now do I
really have to rebuild whole cocoon even after small change?

Is it possible to build and run cocoon under eclipse? I haven't tried it myself
but I read a lot of posts here that there are problems with it.

	ouzo
--
            __
        \_\\  //_/      ouzo@vip.net.pl          _\\()//_