cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <c.ziege...@web.de>
Subject [IMP] Support for servlet has been removed
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 06:59:06 GMT
Hi,

I just found out that someone has removed the servlet support from the http environment/object
model.
Until recently, the object model contained (in the case of the http environment) the original
http response and request object.
This has disappeared somehow! Please correct this as this breaks several components (stream,
jsp or html generator for example)!
We should try to make 2.1 as compatible to 2.0.x and removing those things (even if they are
hacky) will make upgrading very hard.

(I have currently no access to cvs so I can't fix this.)

Thanks
Carsten
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101