cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Porting Cocoon to the Whitespace language?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 08:23:36 GMT
On Tuesday 01 April 2003 20:06, Christopher Watson wrote:
> Diana Shannon wrote:
> > Do other countries besides the US celebrate a pranks/joke day like
> > today, April 1? Or are we the only fools? ;-)
> >
> > Diana
>
> But if someone says to you "Yes, today people where I live might be
> playing a prank.", can you believe them? %-}

Make me think of;

You walk down a staircase and come to a hallway. There are two beasts, each
guarding one entrance. You are told;
1. You have to pass through one of the entrances
2. Beyond one entrance is a great treasure and longevity, and dismay,
suffering and death behind the other.
3. One of the beasts always tells the truth, the other always tells a lie, but
you are not told which one does what.
4. You are allowed to ask ONE question to either of the beastes before making
your choice.

What question should you ask, to ensure you choosing the right entrance?

Niclas