cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: [RT] the quest for the perfect template language
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 02:50:45 GMT
Hi again,

I can understand the strain. I worked for a very large publishing company
handling several large projects at once. It probably drove me crazy 8-0 -
now I work with small businesses :)

I am not sure what you are referring to. You sure it's me? But I am curious
- did a few googles, but did not find anything. Do you have a link or more
info?