cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Bug 17763 (comments from external DTD cause serializer problems) solution
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:25:21 GMT
On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 17:55, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
[...]
> Am I the only one getting sick of Xalan bugs on serialization?

Xalan 2.5 has had a lot of changes in their serializer (they merged the
xalan and xsltc serializers, see [1]), so we can expect some more fun in
that area.

BTW, the problem from bug 17763 seems to be somewhat solved with xalan
2.5 (I doesn't generate invalid xml anymore, but it now puts the
comments above the document declaration instead of inside it).

Anyway, I think we are be better off dropping these comments completely.

[1] http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/whatsnew.htm