cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <>
Subject Woody
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:12:28 GMT
Hi all,

As you may know or not know, I've been doing some initial work on
implementing a proof-of-concept of the form-handling ideas I shared in
an earlier RT. I've just committed this code to CVS, in a "scratchpad"
block named "woody". (don't be overwhelmed by the amount of classes:
many of them are quite small)

The code is still in a very early stage, many of the Java and XML
interfaces will be changing and evolving. My goal was however of sharing
this code as soon as possible, so that those interested can comment on

There are some examples included and I'll be putting some docs in the
Wiki ASAP.

Comments, questions and other remarks are of course welcome.

Bruno Dumon