cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [PMC Vote] Copyright footer on Cocoon Wiki
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 06:53:27 GMT
>    [  ]  wiki.cocoondev.org can refer to the Cocoon community in its
>          copyright footer
>    [+1]  no, it can't, and some other resolution must be sought

(That sounds a bit forceful and is not really what i want to say.)

Because the wiki is in the process of being moved further
under the ASF wing, i think that the existing copyright
notice can remain while that happens. If the move does not
eventuate then we need some other solution.

We should not set up some separate entity that is copyright
holder of anything. That might just create other issues.

--David