cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Resigning from Cocoon PMC Chair
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 03:40:24 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
<snip/>

> In the Apache style of self-empowerment, and given the fact the value I
> can provide to this community isn't so much code-related, I would be
> willing, upon your approval of course, to relieve Stefano from his
> current role for the next six months to come.

If Steven had not put up his hand, then he would have been
proposed anyway. Are there any other proponents, or do we
start s vote for Steven ASAP?

Regarding the six month term, i presume that just means that
it is re-assessed every six months but the same person could
hold the position consecutively. It seems a waste to build up
all that expertise, then change for no good reason.

--David